The Lactation Station cookie premix is perfect if you want the taste of The Lactation Stations delicious cookies, but are able to add in your own flavours - did someone say Caramilk cookies (YUM!). This premix is not only simple and tasty but it'll fill your home with that delicious home-baked cookie smell.
This premix is a great option for those who prefer a Dairy-free or Vegan option. Simply replace the butter with Coconut oil and the egg with an egg replacement.
Pregnant or know someone who is suffering morning sickness?
Our lactation cookie premix makes the perfect snack for those whos appetite is not as it usually is. Simply follow the instructions and add 10g of ground ginger. We hope they help!
Wheat Flour, Oats, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Linseeds, Brewers Yeast, Raising Agent (500).
- 110g softened Butter (or Coconut oil)
- 1x Egg (or egg replacement)
- & Desired flavour (optional) - think dried fruits or even chocolate!
- Pre-heat oven at 170degrees on fan bake.
- Tip pre-mix into a mixing bowl.
- Add butter or coconut oil, egg and desired flavour (optional) to the pre-mix.
- Then combine until you have your cookie dough.
- Separate mix into desired sizes of cookies and place on lined oven trays.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cookies are slightly golden.
Makes approximately 30 cookies.
TIP: To get the delicious moist texture that our mummies love, remove the cookies from the oven when they are still slightly soft.
Keep package sealed once opened. Store out of direct sunlight at room temperature. Once dough is formed, you can portion it out to freeze and bake when needed.
Be sure to check out all of our The Lactation Station products online now!