** PLEASE NOTE: This item is currently on pre-order with stock expected to arrive mid October.
Neutral Scandinavian tones and modern curved style is what sets the Milford Cot from Cariboo apart from the rest. It’s design and functionality mean’s your cot can simply and suitably adapt as your wee one grows.
With each stage the Milford cot maintains its curved aesthetic and modern look. There are 2 mattress height options, a bassinet height for when your little one is a newborn and not so mobile (this also helps save your back from bending over!) and then you can drop the mattress down once they become more mobile. Once your little one outgrows the cot, you have the option of purchasing the toddler bed conversion which helps to maximize its use and cause minimal disruption to your child as they develop from a baby to toddler.
This cot looks perfect in a nursery with the Milford Dresser.
Made from Radiata Pine, the Milford Cot is a solid and timeless piece of furniture that you can enjoy using for generations (and many children!) to come.
• Functionality and adaptability for use from new born to teenage years.
• Two easily adaptable mattress heights
• Safe non-drop sides – easy access without noisy and hazardous mechanisms
• Fits standard USA size cot mattress 130 x 69cm (not included)
• Simply converts to a stylish Toddler Bed (last 2 photos show this conversion)
• Complies with Australian and New Zealand safety standard
Assembled Dimensions: 1365mm L x 750mm W x 935 H (53 47/64” L x 29 17/32” W x 36 13/16” H)
This cot is only available to NZ based customers
This product does require assembly
Mattress sold separately
Toddler bed conversion sold separately